FAQs / Help
HELP WITH MY DOWNLOAD | TERMS AND CONDITIONS | SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Where is my pattern?
- When you checkout, you will see a link to download your items after payment is made. You will also receive a separate email with a link to download your pattern when it is ready and invoice for your purchase as well.
- We only sell downloadable patterns, we DO NOT ship paper patterns except in quilt kits.
My printer isn’t working!
- We are unable to help with printing issues not related to our product, please consult an IT specialist if you are having issues with your equipment.
- Please make sure your printer is working prior to making a purchase as downloads are not subject to a refund.
I downloaded my pattern but I cannot find it?
- Downloads on both a Mac and PC are located in a “Download” folder on your computer. Please check your spam folder on your PC if you are unable to locate it in your download folder.
I am still having issues not listed here what do I do?
- Use our contact form to send us an email. Please include a detailed description of the issue you are having, order number and when you placed your order.
Pattern Printing: For downloadable patterns, we recommend using the free Adobe Reader app (click to download) for viewing and printing patterns. Templates must be printed to actual scale. Check the settings in your print window under "Size Options" and make sure "Actual Size" is selected, or Scaling is set to "None". Please refer to your printers manual for technical help. You may download your pattern up to three (3) times, please save a copy to your computer.
Please remember we answer emails between the hours of 9am and 5 pm Eastern Standard Time.
Payments: All payments are processed with Shopify Payments and are secure. We do not store your credit card information. In order to keep our prices lower, we have chosen to no longer accept PayPal payments as they have raised their fees. As a consumer, you still have rights and protection for your purchases through Shopify.
Angel Policy: All Patterns are Copyright © Debra Grogan/The Quilt Factory. Patterns may not be reproduced or shared. Patterns may be used by one person for personal use or to make finished goods for charities, sale in retail and on-line shops or craft fairs, but may not be mass produced. Patterns may not be changed or reworked to create “derivative” patterns. We work very hard to bring you only the very best in design and instructions, please respect our copyright and policies. If you have any questions please email us at: email@example.com
Privacy: We use the information you provide when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties. E-mail addresses are collected and used solely for the purpose for which they were submitted. The Quilt Factory will only use your e-mail for these purposes and will not share your address with third parties. Occasionally we may send you an email to share any news or promotions we may have. To have your e-mail removed from our contact list, click on the unsubscribe bottom at the bottom of the email.
SHIPPING: We currently ship within the United States via USPS
Orders will be shipped within 2-3 business days.
Orders over $150 ship FREE!
Orders are shipped USPS Mail.
Returns: DIGITAL DOWNLOADS: Due to the nature of the product, digital downloads of patterns are not subject to a refund.
Products (patterns EXCLUDED) may be returned for a store credit within 14 days of original purchase. They must be unopened and in "like-new” condition, fabric yardage and pre-cuts must be free of dirt and any odor from smoke. Cost for shipping on returns will be at the expense of the customer (unless damaged). You must include a copy of the receipt, your e-mail address, shipping address and phone number.
Damaged Goods: While most of our product is not likely to be damaged in the shipping process, please retain all shipping packaging for revue. We will replace anything that is damaged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a label for the return. If there is an issue with fabric that is no longer available, we will do our best to replace it with one similar. All returns must include the original receipt, your e-mail address, shipping address and phone number.