Chilling With My Snowmies Quilt Kit
These adorable snowmen are ready to spend this winter day with birdie friends! Make this for your Christmas decor but keep it up through the winter! Easy appliques and a bit of hand embroidery is all you need to make this adorable Christmas/Winter quilt. Project includes templates with easy to follow instructions.
Kit includes fabric from Lakeside Gathering Flannels by Moda for top and binding, buttons for eyes, embroidery floss and pattern.
Sizing / Finished Measurements: 60 x 77
You Will Also Need:
- Backing fabric of choice 4 3/4 yards 44 inches.
- Batting 4 3/4 yards 44 inch wide or packaged twin.
- Or 2 yards of 108 inch wide.
- Fusible web 1 1/2 yards. We recommend Soft Fuse.
Notions and Such:
- Matching thread for seams and applique.
- Embroidery needle and hoop.
- Water soluble quilt marker.
- Light table or source.
Recommended Tools: Rotary cutter, mat and ruler. Iron.
©2023The Quilt Factory/Debra Grogan. All rights reserved. This pattern may not be reproduced or shared. Pattern may be used by one person for personal use or to make finished goods for charities, sale in retail and on-line shops or craft fairs, but may not be mass produced. We have made every attempt to provide you with accurate information, if you have any questions please email us at: Deb@thequiltfactory.com