Downloadable Believe Quilt Pattern
Sale Sold out
Regular price $16.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Our adorable snowman is all decked out and ready to spend this winter day with his birdie friends! Make this for your Christmas decor but keep it up through the winter! Easy appliques and a bit of hand embroidery is all you need to make this adorable Christmas/Winter wall hanging. Project includes templates with easy to follow instructions.
Our samples was made using Essential Dots by Moda.
Add this pattern to Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 30 x 48
You will also need:
- Backing fabric of choice 1 1/2 yards 44 inches
- Batting 1 1/2 yards 44 inch wide or packaged crib
- Fusible web 1 1/2 yards. We recommend Soft Fuse
Notions and Such:
- Cosmo Floss: 600 black, 100 white, 302 yellow, 565 aqua,
- Matching thread for seams and applique.
- Embroidery needle and hoop
- Water soluble quilt marker
- Light table or source
- Rotary cutter, mat and ruler. Iron.
©2021The Quilt Factory/Debra Grogan. All rights reserved. This pattern may not be reproduced or shared. Pattern may be used by one person for personal use or to make finished goods for charities, sale in retail and on-line shops or craft fairs, but may not be mass produced. We have made every attempt to provide you with accurate information, if you have any questions please email us at: Deb@thequiltfactory.com